Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miserable Blogging Failure

Man, I used to at least blog when I didn't journal. These days I don't even do that! There has been a lot going on, but that's no excuse.

I don't really even know where to start. Paul came out to visit again. Bless his heart, he drove the 11 hours all alone :/ Fortunately, he made it here and back safely, and so did the dogs (Jewel and Pluto). Although, we did have a mild scare when they were able to outsmart their leashes and ran off. They were found three houses down stuck in a bush. We had a great cookout with several of my friends and their significant others.

Now I'm just super busy at work. Kassie had the baby. He was born last Thursday (I think she said around seven pm). He was 20" long and weighed 8lbs 11oz. In case you are wondering, that is a *HUGE* baby for her, she's only about 5'2" but she's taking it like a champ. However, the day he was born we had a shipment of over 300 shrubs come in, and the next day we had a truck of over 200 trees come in. Guess who was responsible for them...your's truly. Saturday I didn't even get lunch because I was busy helping customers. Needless to say, I'll be grateful for a change of pace. Granted, that probably won't come until I move.

Which brings me to my next piece of news, I'm moving to California the first part of October (so if you know anyone I could rent a room from or who is hiring in the San Jose area hook a sister up!). I'm really excited, a little anxious, and just a wee bit trepidatious (yes, I know that's not a real word, but I like it. I believe it's going to catch on and people are going to start using it, then Merriam-Webster are just going to have to add it to the dictionary. You watch, I so called it.).

So that's the quick'n'dirty update. Sorry for the lack of info lately. I'll try to be better (no, I don't make any guarantees).

No comments:

Post a Comment