Saturday, October 6, 2018

General Conference Weekend

One of my favorite memories from watching General Conference as a child was playing a version of Conference Bingo, where our markers were candy and you could only eat them if you got Bingo.




The rules were lax about whether the card was cleared after every talk or you could play on through a session, and nobody was kept strictly honest about how many markers were eaten.

Given the recent and unexpected death of my mother, I have been feeling nostalgic and decided to bring Conference Bingo back.

And I've also decided to share it (scroll to the bottom and click on "Conference Bingo Download"). This file includes five versions of the Bingo card (because my sister has five kids, so, you know, one for each of them).




It should be noted, this isn't super kid-friendly because it's hand lettered and doesn't include pictures. But hey, who says you need kids to play (there aren't any in my house!)? Also, we found that laminating made them more durable for multiple uses. Given that this was a first attempt, the print may be somewhat pixelated.

I hope you enjoy.

Cheers,
C

Conference Bingo Download

1 comment: